Everyone's Naked Studio Index du Forum
Everyone's Naked Studio

Everyone's Naked Studio Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Interchange 2 Workbook Resuelto ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Everyone's Naked Studio Index du Forum -> Everyone's Naked Studio -> Concours/événements.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
saharan

Date de naissance: 03/08/1974

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Avr - 19:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Interchange 2 Workbook Resuelto Répondre en citant

Interchange 2 Workbook Resuelto > urlin.us/1wxi8

Interchange 2 Workbook Resuelto

6f6ddb31bf
3. Views: 8666 Category: Entertainment License: All Rights Reserved Like it (0) Dislike it (0) Added: November 27, 2011 This Presentation is Public Favorites:1 Presentation Description interchange Comments Posting comment. To register on our site and for the best user experience, please enable Javascript in your browser using these instructions. 3 There are too many dark streets. 2- I used to be really into fashion but Im not any more. A Discussion Transportation service sing adverbs of quantity to develop the skill of giving opinions and reasons Its terrible /not bad/ok/pretty good / excellent I think its better/worse than it used to be In my opinion, it's getting better/worse On the positive side on the other hand. Non count nouns There is +too much/little, less More/ (not) enoughSlide 58: Grammar focus Adverbs of quantitySlide 59: A complete (more than one answer may be possible) 1 There are police officers. 6- My parents never used to.Slide 29: Page 5 ( 8) grammar focus A complete these sentences and compare with a partner: 1- In elementary school. Shipping to a APO/FPO/DPO? Please add the address to your address book.

3 How often do the buses leave for city? Check at the transportation counter down the hallSlide 85: 9 GRAMMAR FOCUS INDIRECT QUESTIONS FROM WH-QUESTIONs Do you know Could you tell me where is The bank what time does open Ask 1st student read Where is the bank? 3 students 1 where 2 is 3the bank Could you tell me where the bank is? is polite way ask same thing.(just word order change) What time does the bank open ? Do you know where the rest rooms are? 1 Activity for student : I have t give Ss cards (where , is , the bank.) have Ss stand in order and hold the cards for the rest of class to see: S1: where S2 is S3 the bank? 2 Activity by: S1 could you tell me S2Where S3 the bank S4 is?( the word order changed) 3 Activity: Wh -question with be Wh + verb +noun Where is the bank? Where are the rest rooms Indirect question + wh + noun +verb Could you tell me where the bank is ? Do you know where the rest rooms are?Slide 87: Wh questions with do or did How often+verb + noun+verb How often do the buses leave? What time does the bank open ? When did Flight 566 arrive ? Indirect questions Polite +how often + noun + verb Can you tell me how often the buses leave ? Do you know what time the bank opens ? Polite + wh + noun + verb Do you know when Flight 566 arrived ?Slide 88: 9 GRAMMAR FOCUS INDIRECT QUESTIONS FROM WH-QUESTIONs Indirect questions Could you tell me where the bank is ? Do you know where the rest rooms are? Wh -question with be Where is the bank? Where are the rest rooms Wh questions with do or did How often do the buses leave? What time does the bank open ? When did Flight 566 arrive ? Indirect questions Can you tell me how often the buses leave ? Do you know what time the bank opens ? Do you know when Flight 566 arrived ?Slide 89: A write indirect question using these wh questions 1 How much does a newspaper cost?(add s) 1 2 3 Do you know how much a newspaper costs? 2 Where is the nearest cash machine ? 1 2 3 Could you tell me where the nearest cash machine is ? 3 What time do the banks open? 1 2 3 Do you know what time the banks open ?Slide 90: 4 How often do the buses come? 1 2 3 Can you tell me how often the buses come ? 5 Where can you get a good meal? 1 2 3 Do you know where you can get a good meal? 6 How late do the nightclubs stay open? 1 2 3 Do you know how late the nightclubs stay openSlide 91: 7 How early do the trains run? 1 2 3 Can you tell me how early the trains run? 8 What is the best hotel in the area? 1 2 3 Do you know What the best hotel in the area is ?Slide 92: In the book page 12Slide 93: 11 Speaking What do you know? A Complete the chart with indirect questions? 1Can you tell me where the tourist information centre is? 2What time do the stores close ? Do you know what time the stores close ? 3Where is the nearest hospital? Could you tell me where the nearest hospital is?Slide 94: 4 How much does a taxi to the airport cost? Do you know how much a taxi to the airport costs? 5 Where can I find a good shopping mall? Do you know where you can find a good shopping mall? 6 where is the nearest drugstore? Could you tell me where the nearest drugstore is?Slide 95: Reading Warm up Get on land car ,motorcycle, camel, horse Ski, ferry, ship, boat Space : space ship So we are going to learn about new ways to get aroundSlide 96: 13 Reading vocabulary Steer :control the direction Stable : secure Aluminum :a type of light weight metal Turn back and forth: move left and right Attached to: connected to Smoothly :easily Former surfer: someone who used to surf Pro: a professional Combine :join together Creation: construction /modelSlide 97: Reading New ways of Getting Around Look at the pictures and skim the article then write the name of the invention below each picturesyo: yo Name of the inventions 1outrider 2 power ski jet board 3 Trikke Scooter 4 Wheel manSlide 100: A Read the article. A policeman police car Police dog. Where do you put your feet in the Wheelman? 3. Scan an ISBN with your phone Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices. It was fun for me and I enjoyed a lot. 403 Forbidden. Details 72 New from $14.50 FREE Shipping on orders with at least $25 of books.

top notch 3 teachers bookChemDraw Ultra 12.0 free download checkedstrategic relocation north american guide to safe places 3rd edition zipEach DriverPacks for Win 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7Intel R Atom Tm Cpu d425 red Driver Download Windows 7.rar

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Avr - 19:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Everyone's Naked Studio Index du Forum -> Everyone's Naked Studio -> Concours/événements. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006